Since I paint endangered species, which are often affected by pollution and habitat destruction, it is ethical to ensure that my products are:
- Consistently raising awareness of threatened species.
- Created from natural fibres or products, which are not pollutive.
- Eco-friendly: producing little or no pollution during manufacturing and do not pollute when washed and finally disposed.
- Healthy for the customer wearing or using them.
- Durable – natural fibres last longer than man-made (synthetic, plastic fibres).
- Where possible, are organic – just as nature intended, and not impregnated with nasty pesticides/herbicides, toxins, etc.
- Excellent quality, so that the merchandise is well worth the cost.
- Manufactured locally and/or through ethical manufacturers who do not exploit their labour force.
- Beautiful but useful – it is possible to create products that have both characteristics.
- By purchasing cotton garments, we are supporting farmers rather than fossil fuel industry.
My aim is to produce GUILT-FREE products that only positively impact customers, wildlife and the planet.
ECO-FRIENDLY, NATURAL, ETHICAL!